Your clients want to pay less, and you need to increase revenue. We help you to deliver more value, leave nothing on the table, get what you want but maintain good relationships.
At a time when the business market is more challenging than ever, paying closer attention to the negotiation process and equipping key people with the skills needed to maximise value is a simple way to increase profitability and improve your business relationships.
This practical coaching workshop will refresh and practice negotiation skills within relevant, work related scenarios so that individuals and teams can confidently and comfortably plan and achieve greater success when negotiating with stakeholders and clients in meetings and pitches.
During the workshop you practice business related scenarios, tailored to your business, which are reviewed by video. The key takeaways will be a consistent planning process, much better awareness of what is on the table and the motivations of the other side, better skills during the bargaining process, and the ability to enter any future negotiation with a respected relationship with the other side.
After the module you will walk away with the following skills:
- How to plan any negotiation in 20 minutes
- Putting the relationship first (interests vs positions)
- Identifying and adapting your negotiating style
- Identifying variables and attaching value to them
- Gathering and exchanging information to create leverage
- Opening negotiations, bargaining and compromising
- Coming to an agreement and obtaining commitment
Please call if you would like us to tailor this module for you, or if you need immediate advice, coaching or rehearsal for an forthcoming negotiation.